1. I'm sleeping.
2. I'm practicing my exhales so I can trick Oliver into shutting his eyes by 9pm.
3. I'm reading. Started to think that Alan Brennert was my soul mate - then I looked him up on Google Images. No offense Alan...you look like a writer.
4. I'm looking for a plastic bag, "That was in my tummy and now it's in the grass."
5. I don't have a laptop. Because after 7 years of this I now think I should only blog in bed?
6. I'm writing a novel. In my head of course...because I don't have a laptop.
7. I'm listening to a "tall tale" from Axel and struggling to follow as he pitches his need for rocket boosters for the third Christmas in a row. Yes, Christmas is 8 months away.
8. I'm researching preschools, summer camps, a nanny (found one), house keeping services and single-sort recycling.
9. I'm writing the 6th draft of my Matron of Honor speech. On my desktop.
10. I'm considering therapy concerning my overwhelming Playdoh anxiety. My policy has always been to allow the kids to mix colors. Who really gives a crap...it's their Playdoh?! The thought of it does occasionally wake me up at night.
NEW - I'm searchable!
Grab my button: