How about getting married on the coldest day of the year? These two did it in style!
Top 5 tips for getting married below zero:
– Boots are preferred footwear.
– Take pics at your local co-op...they might just have a great "warming house" for in-between shots.
– Make extra flowers – they will die quickly in the arctic weather.
– Bring hand warmers for your gloves/down the front of your dress.
– Move quickly, take a good shot the first time and bring only the people in the current shots along.
Ready to get hitched in 2016? Call me. I've got a few weekends to spare.
NEW - I'm searchable!
Grab my button: